Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WELCOME! About this Blog.




Hello fellow movie lovers!


I love to stay home and watch movies in my spare time and I have a large library of movies from many different genres. I have always been very analytical so I carefully analyze all of the films I watch and enjoy discussing my opinions and observations with others.


On "Mary's Movie Reviews," I will post my analysis so that you know whether or not to waste two hours on a particular movie. Don't worry, I won't spill the beans on any film's twist or ending, but I will give you a rundown on each movie that I recommend watching. Along with some general information about each film (rating, main actors, director, etc.), I will also identify what genre I think the movie belongs to, the tone of the film, a brief analysis of the movie as a whole, and some fun extras associated with each film (movie clips, photos, interviews with the actors, etc.).


Don't expect all of the movies I discuss to be new releases as I think great films are timeless. I will typically write about more modern movies I recommend, and there is no rating system. Trust me, I won't recommend a film unless I find it truly great; therefore I won't employ stars, thumbs, or tomatoes to convince you. I will update this blog weekly, and want to read your comments, feedback, your personal feelings about the films I discuss, and movie recommendations of your own! Remember: when leaving a comment, please don't expose a movie's twist or ending.


I hope that you find this blog useful in your quest for great entertainment.


Thanks for visiting!


-Mary

(Click for my photo gallery)


***FYI: For best result, view blog through Internet Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment